Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Tourist's Guide to Paris - Coming Soon!

Bonjour tout le monde! I recently came back from my lovely 5 day stay in the city of lights: Paris! It was a dream come true but very tiring. I am currently uploading all of my 1034 pictures to my laptop, sorting through and organizing them, and planning a lovely series on Paris called The Tourist's Guide to Paris! Look for these posts coming soon:
  • The Best of Paris
  • The Worst of Paris
  • Getting Around Paris
  • Sandals of the Louvre
  • Best (Virtually) Free Views of Paris
  • Chateaux: Vaux Le Vicomte and Fontainbleau
Here is a sample of my photos to appease your appetite!

The Eiffel Tower from the Military School

The Centre Pompidou

A decorative statue on the Ile de la Cite

The famous Notre Dame, which is also located on the Ile de la Cite

No comments:

Post a Comment